FiND iT!

Friday, November 4, 2011

NOTD: King Of Pop Manicure

Today I dedicate My Nails Of The Day to My favorite person: Michael Jackson :) I decided to keep it simple & use colors with lots of texture that are very familiar with his persona...I also took inspiration from a painting David LaChappelle painted of Michael, which I think is Beautiful.

The polishes I worked with from L-R:

1.WnW ebony hates Chris (blk creme)
2.OPI oh so glam (ivory pearl)
3.China Glaze ruby pumps (red glitter)
4.OPI servin up sparkle (chunky silver holo)
5.WnW the gold & the beautiful ( gold shimmer)

:) I'm pretty sure MJ would approve!

What inspires you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!