FiND iT!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

ARTSY WEDNESDAY Season inspired

This weeks manicure is inspired by the current season. I live on the West Coast in California so the season is Fall. I was inspired by the leaves & sky. I chose a beautiful golden holographic color called CLASSIC by OPI, it's apart of the Designer Series. It's not really a huge contrast but as an accent on the Thumb & Ring finger I added 2 coats of Butter London's Tarts of Heart.

Check out more Season inspired manicures Below:

labMuffin

ValiantlyVarnished


Mariasnailpolishblog


unnakednails

Nailandpolish

BeautyGnome

AnAccentNail

Join us next week for Saran Wrap Manucures!

6 comments:

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!