FiND iT!

Loading...

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

ARTSY WEDNESDAY Neons

Welcome to another week of ARTSY WEDNESDAY..this weeks theme is Neon.
I've been dying to use My Fergie polish from Wet N Wild in Glowstick. This color reminds me of Slimer from Ghostbusters. I added some sparkle with rhinestones and another untried polish from Color Club Worth the Risqué

Check out more bright manicure fro
The rest of the ARTSY WEDNESDAY team:
labMuffin

Prettypurplepolish


Mariasnailpolishblog

Nailsbymslizard

KaKaBeautyBlog

unnakednails

Nailandpolish

BeautyGnome

AnAccentNail

4 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous neon mani, glowingly elegant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an amazing colour!! *adds to wish list*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! That colour is practically glowing :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!