FiND iT!

Loading...

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

ARTSY WEDNESDAY Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone!! I did quite a few scary Manicures this month. I decided My final halloween design would be on the cute side. I love the way it turned out!

Polished Used:
•MAC Endless Night (base color)
•My own Holographic franken 80s Baby (Base color)
•KleanColor Black & White (details)
•Color Club Revvolution (Tombstone)
•Color Club Worth The Risqué (eyes & lettering)
•Color Club Fly With Me (Frankenstein)
•Barielle Elle's Spell (blood)
•Nicole opi Hi-Def (Pumpkin shading)
•China Glaze Aren't You hot? (Pumpkin)
•Maybelline Color Show Downtown Brown (Pumpkin stem)
•Revlon Colorstay Rain Forest (Pumpkin Tendrils)
•Seche Vite

Think I used enough polish here? Lol Anyway have a Safe & Happy Halloween! :)

Check out more SpoOkTacular nail art from the rest of the AW team:

labMuffin

ValiantlyVarnished

Prettypurplepolish


Mariasnailpolishblog


LacqueredLunatic

unnakednails

Nailandpolish

BeautyGnome

AnAccentNail

Join Us next week for Crackle nail art

6 comments:

  1. omg I LOVE This!! This looks so cool! Great work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is the best! So cute and so nicely executed - love the Frankenstein especially, and the skull and pumpkin look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!