FiND iT!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Best Nude Lips

Lately I've come across some really good nude lip products that I'm sharing today & 4 out of 5 are very good buys for the quality of product

From L-R:

1.NYX soft matte lip cream in London. (it's not lipstick,nor is it gloss. It's like nothing you've experienced before. It's lipstick cream that goes on silky but looks soft matte). 5.99

2.Essence XXXL nudes lipgloss in Toffee Forever ( I'm loving this line from essence for 1.99 you get lots of product & a variety of nudes)

3.Essence XXXL nudes lipgloss in Nude Kiss ( The perfect baby pink Nude with light pink shimmer..this is gorgeous) 1.99

4.ESSENCE lipstick in Creamy nude (smooth texture & nice shine) 2.49

5.Urban Decay LipLove Honey infused lip therapy in Taunt ( a bit pricey @ 19.00 but it's not sticky at all it's very cushy & moisturizing with a great honey scent)

What are your favorite nudes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!