FiND iT!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Go Big or Go Home..

Hardy Candy Glossaholics lip gloss is Super Huge mega Watt lips one dip covers your lips! Ok first off everything about this baby is huge!! You get 10.8grams of product ( that's 4 or 5 times the amount of regular gloss ) the applicator is SuperSized as well.
I picked up 2 of these beauties in Lush which is a pretty peach & Fireball that is a punchy red color. Both glosses are packed with shards of Hyper reflective prisms of pearl that make your lips sparkle like crazy! They have a very sweet vanilla smell & taste.. Both get My Official stamp of approval for the Holidays at 5.00 a Pop!

Found @ Walmart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!