FiND iT!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Claire's Candy Shop is a Dupe!

Bubble gum jelly packed with rainbow glitters? Oh yeah!! I will take it!

Got this beauty at Claire's while browsing the mall. She is an EXACT Dupe for Deborah Lippmans Candy Shop......funny they used the same name.
For a fraction of the cost I absolutely love it. I got many compliments while wearing this....I'm sure I will wear this many times throughout the summer.

Anybody else find any other good Dupes lately??

***for this Mani I've used 3 coats of Candy Shop & ive also added rhinestones for extra sparkle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!