FiND iT!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

NYX Round Lipstick Eucalyptus

I absolutely loved My Glam Bag this month...the actual bag was adorable! Sparkly & Golden...what more could a girl want.

I was lucky enough to also get NYX Round Lipstick in the color Eucalyptus <----- not really sure about the name but the color is amazing.

A beautifully pigmented fuchsia with a bit of shimmer. The color goes on super smooth & although it's super pigmented that does not stop this color from being build able. So you can wear it slight or rock it BOLD!

I'm loving this & expect to grab for this juicy color all summer!!

Thanks Glam Bag!! SmoOches!!

What color was in Your Bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!