FiND iT!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Essie Shine Of The Times

Holy Mother of Flakies! We have quite a beautiful varnish in the LuxeEffect holiday 2011 collection .

This collection was such a suprise to me, as Essie is usually a bit more conservative in their color releases. This is definitely more on the Wild side& I LoVe it!

Can't wait to post picks of this Chameleon color over various shades for you! This one shade makes every polish different

Snap it up before its gone...especially if u missed out on Sally Hansens Treasure Chest or have been Lemming for Nubar 2010

I'm sure this will be one of my top 10 of 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!