FiND iT!

Monday, December 12, 2011

SPOILED by WetNWild

I spotted the new polish line display @ CVS. It's called Spoiled & its by WetNWild with 42 colors. I'm loving the line & the price (1.99)
I picked up four colors L-R : 2weeks sober (purple creme) designated driver (taxi yellow) correction tape(white creme) shuffle the deck (clear base with red, silver and black glitters)

Polish is pretty nice quality for the price.. The brush is very similar to the OPI pro wide. Overall I'm happy with this purchase & excited to try many more colors from this line. Thumbs up WNW!!

Have you spotted these in your area, yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!