FiND iT!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Revlon 24HR ColorStay Makeup

Revlon colorstay has been My HG (holy grail) foundation for as long as I can remember. Their makeup meets all My needs & the color toast is a perfect match. It lasts about 16 hours..

Today while I was at CVS I saw one bottle of Revlon 24Hr colorstay foundation. The bottle was exactly the same except for the lettering was white.
Has anyone tried this?? I cannot find any reviews on this & would like to know any thoughts on this new product.
Hmmm
If its not broke don't fix it...or is it better??

Do tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!