FiND iT!

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Essie Manicure

Today I have my Essie manicure using Armed and ready from The Go overboard collection. This a a greyed out army green with a hidden golden shimmer. For My accent nail I used Essie Case Study a rich camel beige. This is from the fall 2011 Brand new bag collection.

This is a beautiful pairing. I love the contrast between the two colors. Making the polka dots is extremely easy. Use the end of a makeup brush..
Perfect dots everytime.

I hope you enjoy this easy chic manicure. I'd love to see yours

1 comment:

  1. this is my favourite post of yours. Love armed and ready!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!