FiND iT!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Milani Runway Eyes

I am a sucker for rainbows. I might not wear bright colored eyeshadow all that often..but something about this little compact screamed "You must take me home"
I love the fact that drugstore brands are taking more chances with color this year. These colors can actually be wearable alone or added to neutrals to jazz up your look.

These can be worn wet or dry. I've swatched them dry and the pigment was decent. When they are wet the color will be much more vivid & great for eyeliner that Pops!

Add a little color to your world ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!