FiND iT!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

ARTSY WEDNESDAY Framed

Welcome to another week of ARTSY WEDNESDAY where we challenge ourselves to incorporate a new technique into our weekly manicures.

This weeks theme was Framed Manicures which basically is putting a border around Your nail. I chose to use loose purple hexagon glitter placement for My frames. I'm very happy with the end result & the color scheme

Polish Used:
•Rimmel Wild Orchid
•Layla Ultra Violet
•Sally Hansen Fairy Dust Pink
•Poshe Topcoat

And loose Hex glitter (can be fount at your local art store)

Check out more frames :
labMuffin

Prettypurplepolish


Mariasnailpolishblog

Nailsbymslizard

KaKaBeautyBlog

unnakednails

Nailandpolish

BeautyGnome

AnAccentNail


Join us next week for Manicures inspired by a Piece of Jewelry I Own


16 comments:

  1. if im allowed favourites i think this it... love the colours and glitz of this! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Catrine...I'm so in love with Wild Orchid at the moment...it's the perfect purple for me!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank You Maria I'm very happy with the way it turned out :)

      Delete
  3. This looks so fancy and chique. I love the frames with the glitters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really glad u like it...I've been staring at My fingers all day ;)

      Delete
  4. wow! these are lovely! I LOVE that holographic polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx KaKa it wAs my very first holo from 2002...I try to use it sparingly but I love it so much lol

      Delete
  5. this is stunning! i want my nails to look this good!! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx Mel...I've been getting compliments from strangers all day :)

      Delete
  6. Funny i was gonna use this purple too! I love the smaller hexes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very stylish mani! I'm glad someone else thought to use hex glitter too, they're so good for frames :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank u Michelle...it was so much easier using loose glitter than fishing out of another polish (wich is what I usually do)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!