FiND iT!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

ARTSY WEDNESDAY Jewelry inspired

This week we are pulling inspiration from jewelry. Since I have a jewelry box FULL of baubles...it was hard to pick. I for sure thought Id go with My prized possession.... A gorgeous canary diamond engagement ring but figured the yellow would be hard to match & translate into a mani.(picture added below). So I went with Costume Jewelry. A wild rainbow stack ring that I wore throughout the summer.....
This ring is so loud I decided to go with a crazy rainbow on one finger and keep the rest clean cut with My absolute favorite matte white! I love the finished look!

Polish used:
Revlon Powder Puff matte
Forever 21 Salmon
OPI Do You Think I'm Texy
WnW Fergie Glowstick
Sinful Gorgeous
Sinful Purple Diamond

See more jewelry inspired for the rest of the team!

labMuffin

Prettypurplepolish


Mariasnailpolishblog

Nailsbymslizard

KaKaBeautyBlog

unnakednails

Nailandpolish

BeautyGnome

AnAccentNail

Join us next week for Manicures inspired by Patterns!

•EDIT-I've added a pic of my engagement ring that I was first inspired by (it was an epic fail) but I'm so in love & figured you guys might wanna see ;)

11 comments:

  1. That looks really good!! :-) And I love the ring :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg a canary diamond? jealous much? this mani looks fab! love the neutral nails with the accent colourful one! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesssss :)) that's my baby. Sometimes I still can't believe it's mine. My husband did an amazing job picking it out. But a manicure could never do it justice

      Delete
  3. oh. em. gee. that ring is actually to die for! ur soooo lucky!! beyond beautiful xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You...I really couldn't want more. It's perfect

      Delete
  4. That ring it super pretty! So colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so pretty!! And I LOVE your engagement ring! More photos of it in your next posts please ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!