FiND iT!

Monday, August 6, 2012

Maybelline Great Lash Limited edition colors

I picked up the new Limited Edition Great Lash colors
There are 4 new colors available:

•Totally Teal
•Go Go Green
•Pop Of Purple
•Blink Of Blue

The formula true to form is Amazing. The colors leave a bit to be desired if Your looking for bold bright color like the advertisement represents.
The colors come off a bit more subtle with the purple being the least pigmented.
My favorites were the Teal and the Green. I've swatches them below.

Has anyone tried these? What are Your thoughts on the colors?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!