FiND iT!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

ARTSY WEDNESDAY Sponging

Welcome to another week of ARTSY WEDNESDAY My beautiful gems :))

This weeks theme is sponging! I was really feeling turquoise jewelry the past few days & that inspired the jewel toned hue I used on my nails.

I painted a base coat. Dotted on a contrast color..then sponged (using eyeshadow sponges) on more color at the free edge getting lighter as I approached the cutical. Topped with Seche

Polish Used:

•Sally Hansen The Real Teal
•Sonia Kashuk Fairy Princess
•Sally Hansen Mystic Lilac

Check out more Sponging art from the rest of the ARTSY WEDNESDAY:


labMuffin

Prettypurplepolish


Mariasnailpolishblog

Nailsbymslizard

KaKaBeautyBlog

unnakednails

Nailandpolish

BeautyGnome

AnAccentNail

Join us next week for : FRAMED manicures......& Follow Me on Instagram: @goldnchyld for More Manicures..Beauty..Art & FoOd Daily :)

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty sponging, reminds me of clouds somehow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really pretty, i love the addition of dots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried using an eyeshadow sponge before, looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are awesome! I love that you sponged the contrasting colour (the same as the dots) onto the bottom to "reveal" the dots so it looks like they are emerging from the sponge effect :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!