FiND iT!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Artsy Wednesday Sweets


If You have a SweetToOth than this weeks Challenge is for You!
I haven't been indulging in many sweets lately....So I'm living vicariously through My nails this week.
My nails are on a sugar high after choosing a Pink cupcake with rainbow sprinkles, an XL Cinnamon Roll with cream cheese frosting, Blackberry Pie & a Chocolate covered Strawberry.
This mani turned out Deliciously sweet..my personal favorite being the Cinnamon Roll. I used a matte white for the frosting and fine brown glitter for the cinnamon. I love the final look. Although this is not a manicure I'd wear everyday it was fun for the challenge.
My thumb is not pictured is a cinnamon roll as well.
It took many nail polish colors to create this look. Check the picture below!

In need of another Sugar Rush....Check out these Sweet Manicures:

labMuffin

Prettypurplepolish

Hookedbyhollysagemini

Mariasnailpolishblog

Nailsbymslizard

swaafie

unnakednails

Nailandpolish

BeautyGnome

Join us next week for NEWSPAPER Manicures!

11 comments:

  1. Sugar high indeed - I love them all, well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing - I love the different textures in the nails, so well done Tif xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks holly...I like the textures too. Looking at the picture I should have made the chocolate on the berry matte as well...next time

      Delete
  3. each nail is fab! LOVE the cupcake design xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Catrine...I started out with a strawberry ice cream cone and it grew into a cupcake...still pretty sweet tho

      Delete
  4. wow this looks really cool and creative! Love the cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look good enough to eat, especially the cinnamon roll! The "frosting" effect is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! The cinnamon roll was actually My favorite nail...I almost just did the whole hand but wasn't sure if it would get lost in translation. Revlon Matte Suede was the perfect texture and finish...looked just like icing

      Delete

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!