FiND iT!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

May Julep colors

This month I received Sheryl a sheer butterscotch shimmer with hint of golden bronze & Kylie a sultry violet magnetic.

I was excited about Kylie...this was My first experience with a magnetic polish (as You can tell from the swatches I need practice lol)

Sheryl was pretty as well...a bit sheer but build able.

I will say that the brushes were not that great this go around & made application a bit challenging. I am hoping this won't be a habit.

*The box also included a makeup bag, foot file & roll on foot softener

Can't wait to do a Manicure with Kylie....anybody else using magnetic polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!