FiND iT!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

ELF blushes

E.L.F cosmetics are so raved about I had to try the blushes.
Lots of talk about some being NARS dupes. I had to check them out. They are the same exact size & weight @ a fraction of the price. NARS being 28.00 & ELF being 3.00
I picked up two of the most talked about colors to see of they fit the bill & I can say that Pink passion is a pretty good dupe for a matte Barbie pink by NARS called Desire.
The second color called Candid Coral is a pretty color but is NOT a dupe for NARS orgasm. While this color is beautiful, it just doesn't meet the Orgasm standard with its pinky peach shimmer....elf falls a little flat.
Still pretty in its own right, a coral shimmer. Just not a dupe

What are thoughts on ELF blushes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!