FiND iT!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Lakers Manicure

It's no secret I'm a huge laker fan.
So when a good friend of mine invited me to a game VIP style, I just knew I had to show my support with a sweet purple & gold LAKESHOW manicure.

I used three polishes, that were just waiting to be used in My lonely un swatched pile.

I started with 2 coats of OPI Funky Dunkey from the shrek collection wich is a beautiful dusty opaque purple.

Then for My accent nail I used Tweet Me from L'oreals New Colour Riche Trend Setter collection. This is a sunny yellow with a beautiful golden orange shimmer. It's a very happy color.

I topped it all of with a little known brand sold at Nordstroms called savina, In a color called gold flecks. This is a clear base filled with micro bar glitter in gold & purple. Just beautiful.

Seche Vite & that's it!

LET'S GO LAKERS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!