FiND iT!

Monday, January 30, 2012

Rimmel Dupes Mac Gaga

Today I have the perfect baby pink lippie from London in color 006 Pink Blush. I had a hard time finding Mac viva Glam Gaga & decided To go on a hunt for a dupe. I was lucky enough to find Viva Glam Gagas twin @ a fraction of the price. Definitely the look for less @ 5.00

Rimmel London says:
“Lasting Finish Lipstick now delivers up to 8 hours staying power. With the improved formula of Colour Protect technology gives up to 25% more colour impact and enriched with 50% longer-wearing colour-boost pigments so you will turn heads wherever you go.”

This is a perfect pink, that's totally wearable for any skin tone. It is opaque with a cream finish & sweet candy smell.
What do u think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!