FiND iT!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Nars blushes

I love blushes & when u crossover into luxury blushes expect to pay more. King of all bushes is NARS.
You pay what You get for. From packaging to pigment this blush is the one. With all the hype that surrounds their color, it's surprising but they actually do deliver. From buttery matte to sparkly shimmer NARS will give it to You.
I purchased a special pallette that included three cult products ( Orgasm, , albatross & laguna for 58.00 @ sephora)

Orgasm is a perfect peachy pink with gold shimmer...albatross is a great golden off white highlight & laguna is a golden brown bronzer.

Exhibit A (28.00@sephora) is in a class all alone. Extremely pigmented looks pretty scary in the pan. This color is a beautiful matte orange red that is buttery and finely milled. Gorgeous summer fever, strawberry cheek. Use a light hand & this blush will last forever

No one can compare to NARS quality.

If your looking for Quality, this is the blush for You. They don't dissapointed

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to try it for myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to try it for myself

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to try it for myself

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trust me...you will love them ;)there are so many beautiful colors to choose from

    ReplyDelete

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!