FiND iT!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January Birchbox

Okay okay I'm super late on this...In my defense I did recieve the box later in the month. And after all it is January for 15 more hours ;) Lol

Anywho,

This months box is all about clarity. Mind,body & soul. January sets the the tone for the rest of the year.

Contents this month:

•Archipelago Pomegranate body soap

•Juicy Couture purfume

•Origins checks and balances frothy face wash

•Stila Smudge stick waterproof eyeliner in lionfish

LIFESTYLE EXTRA:

•LARABAR mini bar blue berry muffin

•birchbox fridge magnet

Whether it comes late or early, I'm always pretty excited to get my Bbox. I always find at least one product I Love. This month I was ecstatic to see the full size Stila liner worth 20.00 & the origin frothy face wash is pretty nice, I can see my self getting the full size when this one is gone.

If you haven't gotten your subscription hop on over to BIRCHBOX.com & get you one...it will only set you back 10 bucks a month & You deserve it!

Enjoy 2012 dolls & remember the present is a gift.

Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!