FiND iT!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Vanity Girl Hollywood!

Hello babes!
I'm so excited about today's post.

I came across a website http://www.vanitygirlhollywood.com/

Bringing glamour to your home, they carry the most beautiful vanities & table top mirrors. There products are high quality. These are the same exact ones you see backstage at a runway show or high fashion shoot. Many celebs, makeup artists & fashionistas own these beautiful vanities.
I'm absouluty in love with the broadway lighted vanity make up desk! I think these are great for woman & girls of any age.
They would be fabulous for a beauty room or home salon, even for a freelance makeup artist.

What do u think about these? I can't wait to order one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!