FiND iT!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Black is Back : Ravens Strength (Chanel Dupe)

Loreal has rolled out Their new limited edition Project Runway Colors Take Flight collection and I was lucky enough to find Ravens strength, the color is a smokey black charcoal with a pearl shimmer.. It's absolutely beautiful. It was the last one on the display & seems to be selling out fast. This is not an exact dupe but its very close if you've been lemming for Chanel pearl...Raven's Strength can fill the need @ a fraction of the cost.

My local CVS received the collection a little early, so be on the lookout! Officially drops the beginning of October everywhere Loreal Paris is sold

Do you own anything from the collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!