FiND iT!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers

WNW is pulling out all their special Tricks & Treats.... Every Halloween they Roll out cool new products to Bring out Your inner Vamp.They are limited edition, so if u seem, grab em!

I snapped up 2 of the lipsticks:

•Geisha's Kiss is a bright seductive cherry red with a light red shimmer, it's very creamy and opaque. It's applies smoothly and pulls a little fuchsia. This color is very pretty( dupe alert**down below)

•Black is a dark grayish black.. It's very smooth as well but not very opaque. I think this could be best used to darken any lip color. I've used it with geishas kiss & it turns a burgundy color. Very nice.

All in all for 1.99 I'd say go for it! Both are pretty good for the price & can be used year round & geishas kiss is a good **Dupe** for MAC's Port Red from the Naughty Nauticals collection. If you missed out, stock up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!