FiND iT!

Monday, September 26, 2011

SpoOkTacular find

So now that Fall is "Officially" here..we can expect to be flooded with holiday goodness from now until march. It all kicks off with good old Halloween :) much to my pleasure the local CVS is fully stocked.
I picked up 2 Colors from the Fright Night claw polish in VooDoo & Phantom. The bottles are kitschy & cute in the shape of coffins ( who would pass that up?!!lol) The colors are Beautiful and the formula is decent. VooDoo is a blood red jelly with tons of
Red glitter...this one really comes alive with a topcoat! Phantom is cool slate grey with blue, green & purple shimmers!! Definitely unique!

I'm so ready for all the limited edition holiday collections to hit the shelves! What are you most excited to see this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!