FiND iT!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Kickin it Oldskool :) NOTD

Testing 1-2...1-2

So I figured We could start off with an Oldie but goodie. Sally Hansen's Magical nail makeup polishes. They came out in 2002 but are now discontinued.. Whyyy? But can be fairly easy to find on eBay or amazon.
I absolutely LOVE holographic polish & I am very happy to have this in my collection. The formula is quite thin and dries super quick.
I own this in Fairy Dust Pink. It's a light pink that pulls violet. Full opacity & even coverage with 2 coats. You can avoid streaks by shaking the bottle. I love that I dont need a base with this. It's a beautiful polish and SH if ur reading this : We want Awesome Holos!! Please release a new collection

Sincerely,

The POLiSHED*GENiUS



Do you own any holographics? Which ones do think are best?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!