FiND iT!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Dupe Alert! Revlon Vs. Lippmann

Calling all Lippmann addicts : Revlon has made a Fabulous dupe for Bad Romance & Dare I say.. It's even a tad Better (Gasp!) yes I said better ladies. It's called Facets of Fuchsia & it's Gawwjuss ;) Its apart of the Fall/Winter 2011 collection

Revlon has managed to pack tons of purpley-pink fuchsia hexagonal glitters into a black jelly base. Depth,sparkle,pretty,vampy,chic & budget friendly all @ the same time.

Perfect coverage with 3 coats, looks best with 2 coats over a black base & seche vite top coat.

Have fun removing this one..

Do You own Revlon or Lippmann? What dupes have You found?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!