FiND iT!

Friday, September 30, 2011

BirchBox : a Subscription 4 Beauty

Hello My lovelies!! TGIF.. It's the end of the month & I thought I'd share something special that I've come across

It's called BirchBox & they are a cool new company that packages Deluxe Beauty samples, usually
4-5 And delivers them right to Your door. This way You can, try it & figure out if You like it before splurging on the full size. Isn't that Fabulous!! Its only 10.00 for a Monthly subscription & the shipping is free!

Each box will be different, you'll receive anything from skincare to makeup to cult favorite beauty tools from well known brands as well as Brand new beauties... They also have an online magazine & video tutorials to help You get the most out of Your samples

I will begin blogging My BirchBox contents in October! Join me!

Have a Great Weekend!

Start your subscription: BirchBox.com

Tell em The POLiSHED*GENiUS sent ya!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait till it gets here!! Anyone who knows me, knows I love presents & surprises!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!