FiND iT!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Diamond Lust swatches

I was on the hunt for some new polishes at My local CVS ( one of My trusted Beauty Insiders made Me aware that they would be stocking all the makeup today :)

Of course I ended up with everything but nail polish lol! ( isn't that how it always goes)

Anyway I came across the expressionist display by Revlon for fall 2011 by Artistic director & makeup artist to the stars: Gucci Westman!

I already own facets if fuchsia polish & I love it. The Shadows were beautiful & sparkly!
I picked up a purple shade called " Plum Galaxy" it's metallic dark purple with pink shimmer & large royal purple glitters @ first I thought it was a sparkly overspray, but it was actually glitter & shimmer throughout. Good job Revlon!
The product is a little crumbly and the color payoff wasn't what I hoped... But it's nothing a little Urban Decay Potion Primer can't fix & also packing on the product with a brush instead of sweeping.
In My swatch pic, from top to bottom: applied wet, applied over primer, applied dry

Overall I say these are a Win if applied properly & for 4.99 they won't break the bank!

What are your thoughts on these?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!