FiND iT!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin

I absolutely love fall & winter...
This year I've been especially addicted to all things Pumpkin...a trip to Bath & Body Works was just what the doctor ordered.
I picked up Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin body lotion,shower gel,fragrance mist,pocket size anti-bacterial sanitizing gel and candles
Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin is warm, spiced pumpkin,crisp apple & juicy cranberry. Definitely autumn in a bottle!

But I must say its not as pumpkin as I would like it to be....none the less it's still smells yummy just wishing for a bit more pumpkiny goOdness.


What are your favorite fall scents? Do you use any pumpkin products?


*pictures courtesy of Bath & Body Works

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!