FiND iT!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

NOTD : Target Red Tangled In My Web

For today's nail of the day, I decided to go with a bright cherry red from Loreal. The polish is called Target Red, it was made exclusively for target stores along with 3 red lipsticks for valentines 2011. I used 2 coats for opaque coverage.
I topped off the red with Wet N Wilds Tangled in My web Topcoat from the 2011 on the prowl Halloween collection. This is black hexagonal glitter in a clear jelly base. I used 2 coats to achieve the look you see here & topped it all off with a coat of seche vite.
I think the black glitter looks great on top of red..it's pretty unique & different from anything else I own..can't wait to try it on top of the Glow polish

What Halloween looks are you trying on your nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!