FiND iT!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ulta/Target Haul

We all know I Heart Shopping ;)

Since I'm currently recovering in the hospital I thought it was a good time to show off a mini haul from Target & Ulta, from earlier this week.

I picked up some of My favorite items. Most of this will get an in depth review coming soon. I'm really happy with the essence lipgloss & can't wait to gush. If you would like something in particular reviewed or something specific that I can pick up on the next haul, feel free to let me know ladies

The List

Opi-pink shatter
Opi- who the shrek are you
Opi-servin up sparkle
Opi-lucern tainly look marvelous
Orly-space cadet
Loreal-owls wisdom
Loreal-target red
Broadway-deception nails
Urban decay-eyeshadow potion Primer
Essence-nude lipstick
Essence-nude lipgloss
Revlon- red lipstick
Almay- green eye trio
WnW- I'm getting sun burned trio
WnW-mellow wine blush
Nars- pore perfection primer


Muah,Muah
AirKisSes

Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!