FiND iT!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

October BIRCHBOX

I recieved My very first BIRCHBOX, this months theme is Prep & Finish:

"In Between the leaf-peeping and apple picking, fall is a time to get back to business and look good doing it. What better way than with products designed to help you prep and polish skin,body, and hair? This batch of samples will help you become your most gorgeous self from start to finish!

In the box I found:

1. Clark's botanicals intense radiance mask

2. Laura Gellers shackle tinted primer in bronze

3.Amika obliphica hair treat
Ent

4.Anastasia Beverly hills hydraFull lipgloss in Bellini

The extra was a packet ofThe laundress wool & cashmere shampoo

Overall Im very happy with the box & the variety of goodies I get to play with this month!
I m going to use the products all month, then review individually

Has anyone else subscribed to the birchbox?

Get yours @. WWW.BIRCHBOX.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!