FiND iT!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

POTD: PurplePeopleEater..

For My Pedicure of the day I went with shades of purple, a color I happen to love. I decided to pick two shades with lots of contrast. First we have Color Club Puccilicious, I love the name & the formula is just perfect. The polish went in super smooth & creamy...the color is a fluorescent light purple. I actually could have got away with 1 coat on this, I went ahead & put 2 anyways for good measure. I'm seeing lots of Color Club in My future :) the formula & colors are really winning me over.
Okay for My second color I went to the darker end of the Purple spectrum & dipped into a Cult favorite...None other than the famous OPI Lincoln Park after Dark. I can't say enough good things about this polish.. It's a rich plum eggplant color, very dark &vampy, absolutely gorgeous, definitely lives up to the Hype.
To make the large polkaDots I used the back of a makeup brush....yea that simple :)
Top off with Seche Vite & you've got a pedi just as Unique as You are!

What color combos will you use?

đź’‹AirKisSesđź’‹

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!