FiND iT!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Lifes a Beach!..even in the fall

I know summer is over.. But I really feel some of this years summer items are really just meant to wear after. prime example: Stila living the life in Laguna. No.5
This palette is so warm it practically screams fall.
For 14.00 u get 4 shadows 1 cheek color & 1 bronzing powder. Okay the 2 cheek colors(seashell & Pacific Coast Highway) come up a little short because they are really light & a bit chalky, but I will find a use for them. The shadows make this palette a Gem very fine quality buttery shadows in warm autumn colors that I personally love: sandollar is a pink champagne, sunset is a rusty rose copper, cove is a cool mauve shade & bonfire is a warm brown with coppery shimmers

What do u think of this palette? Do u have any of the collectible beach palettes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!