FiND iT!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Lets get NAKED.....

Hello My lovelies :)

This is just going to be a quickie.. since there are about a bazillion reviews on this particular eyeshadow palette. Lots of hype around this one & it can be quite hard to get your hands on...

We are talking about Urban Decays NAKED palette made famous by Many blogs,vlogs, celebrities & makeup artists

I got my hands on one this past summer,so I've been using it for about three months. I have to say it's a pretty good asset to any beauty arsenal. The colors are gorgeous & buttery smooth. You can create a wide variety of looks nude.. Bronzy, to smokey. The packaging is thin & sleek, easy for travel & comes with a Good Karma shadow brush (retails for 26.00) & is 100% vegan
NAKED comes with 12 shadows (that retail for 17.00 each, if purchased separate ) 4 of the colors are exclusive to this palette
L-R: virgin,sin,naked,sidecar,buck,half baked,smog,darkhorse,toasted,Hustle,creep,gunmetal & travel size bottle of Potion Primer!( not pictured, full review coming soon)

All in all for 48.00 it's more than worth it!

How do You get Naked?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!