FiND iT!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Crystal Clear Winner

I really didn't know what I was missing until I finally gave in and bought a bottle of the ever so popular cult favorite, most peoples holy Grail : Seche Vite Dry Fast Topcoat

The bottle comes in a 14ml(.5fl oz) clear glass bottle. This topcoat dries extremely fast & is self leveling, this means ridges, polishing mistakes & shakey applications are remedied by this product. This will also make Your nail art come alive. The finish is high shine with a crystal clear glass like reflection. seche penetrates wet layers of polish hardening it to a single smooth solid coat.

This topcoat does contain Toulene, so make sure you use it in well ventilated areas

Remember:

Always apply to nails while still wet.
Apply a thick bead of seche to each nail. The product will become thick overtime from evaporation.. Purchase seche restore to extend wear. Never use polish thinner it wont work with this topcoat. Only use for a topcoat! Never for touchups

You can purchase at Sallys, sephora, Ulta & some drugstores for 8.00 -10.00
It's worth every penny!! Believe the hype on this one. I painted My nails 20 minute before bed & woke without any sheet marks.....Amazing!

What's your favorite topcoat?? Have u tried Seche Vite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!