FiND iT!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Give Me Some Lip...

Got gloss?

Okay so it's a slight addiction that spreads from home, the car, various bags & purses..living in my vanity, even in My desk @ work, the occasional pants or coat pocket.. Most hardly used but I always feel the need to add more to My arsenal of glossy, sparkly, moisturizing,juicy pops of color.
My lippies are a bit spoiled :)
Sephora definitely feeds the gloss hoarder in me when they put out their sephora favorite set called:

GiveMeSomeLip.....this is great for the gloss addict on a budget, at only 25 bucks. You get to try 6 fab lip samplers in deluxe size

Included from L-R:

•Benefit benetint rose lip & cheek stain
•Bare Escentuals BUXOM big&healthy lip polish in Leslie
•SmashBox lip enhancing gloss in Fame
•LANCĂ”ME Juicy Tubes jelly in Rasberry Ice
•Tarte lip surgence natural lip tint in moody
•Kat Von D painted love lipstick in Celebutard

Get you some :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!