FiND iT!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

ExtraExtra: Beetlejuice collection!

Earlier Today Models Own released a photo their new Beetlejuice collection. Five beautiful oil slick colors:

•Golden Green(fresh energetic acid)
•Pinky Brown(warm rusty pink)
•Purple Blue( punch of fuchsia indigo)
•Aqua Violet(true sky shimmer)
•emerald Black(blackened midnite peacock)

Meh.. They could have been a bit more creative with the naming process, but whatever theses colors are Devine! Sort of reminds me of the Ozotics?

"Each bottle contains four pearlescent colours mixed into one gleaming shade,and the complex colour-shifting, with flashes of vivid tones & ethereal hues, gives a shimmering duo chrome finish."

Available in November & now shipping to the US :)) yay!!

Modelsownit.com

Which ones will be living @ your house? I'm thinking I need the first four!

1 comment:

  1. I saw these and drooled. I want them all. Thank you for checking out my page I know you will ha e great sucess with youra too. Love ur blog !

    ReplyDelete

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!