FiND iT!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Go for The GOLD

I picked up a few L.A Girl Glitter Addicts. Today we have Synergy, this is large gold hex, golden holo hex & small golden glitters in a light honey colored base.
Ohhh this is super gorgeous! A must see in person. The formula was very easy to work with. The glitter went on pretty smooth.
I wanted to pair this with a color that would compliment this beautiful glitter.
L'Oreal Tweet Me is My all time favorite Yellow. This is a warm bright yellow with a hidden orange shimmer.

This is a perfect combo..reminds Me of a glamourous honeyComb.

*In the picture I used 1 coat then 2 coats of each polish & the last is both together with a topcoat.

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by to let you know I have awarded your blog with the Liebster Award! http://prettyandpolishedpointers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!