FiND iT!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

She is a Tiffany Imposter

Hello ladies :)

My real name for those of You that don't Know is Tiffany. My Mother actually named me after the Store/Brand Tiffany & Co.

So of course I'm a little partial to the color Tiffany Blue...what girl doesn't love the little blue box?
I've held back on buying the perfect Tiffany blue shade because I actually wanted to see My name on the package.... HELLO Tiffany & Co I'm talking to You! I would loooooove to see a Limited Edition Nail lacquer around the holidays..Wouldn't You Dolls love that....A girl can dream, Right?

Well Ive found the next best thing....here today We have Finger Paints Tiffany Imposter! I love the name first of all & as You can see below this is a dead on match!! This formula was super easy to work with. I could have gotten away with 1 coat but put 2 anyway.

Whats the only thing that could make this Mani better?? Glitter!!! Not any old glitter but Tiffany blue Glitter from L.A Girls Glitter Addict in Nostalgic. I was so excited to see glitter in this shade (Happy Dance,Happy Dance)

Anyway.

I loved the finished product!! Perfect Match. Perfectly smooth & glossy

I fully recommend both! Please feel free to post Your Tiffany blue or Glitter Addict manicures on My Fb page.. I'd love to see Your Work

Happy Painting!!

3 comments:

  1. Now that's a good match, gorgeous color, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and love this polish! Make sure you check out my giveaway if you havent yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great match. The glitter does look awesome over this. I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!