FiND iT!

Monday, April 2, 2012

Light it up Blue for Autism

"Join Autism Speaks in celebrating World Autism Awareness Day on April 2 and Light It Up Blue to help shine a light on autism. Whether it's your front porch or your local city hall, an office party or a banquet, the whole world is going blue to increase awareness about autism.

Light It Up Blue, in its third year, is a unique global initiative to help raise awareness about the growing public health concern that is autism. Iconic landmarks around the world will Light It Up Blue to show their support.

Join us and help shine a light on autism."

Go to www.lightitup.org
For more information.

I decided to show My support by painting my nails blue. I decided to use Wet N Wilds Blue Wants To Be A Millionaire. This is a light blue holo, that is absolutely gorgeous..it has so much life & brightness. Very hard to capture in photos,but I thought it was so perfect for Light It Up Blue since it captures light so well.

I'd love to see everyones Light it Up blue Manicure..You can post them on My fb page the whole month of April.

1 comment:

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!