FiND iT!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Neon Fish Friday

I was feeling a little flashy today & needed a manicure that POPS...sitting in My untrieds (I've really been trying to get through them all)
Wet N Wilds spoiled "Did I Dye it too Blonde" she is a bright neon fluorescent Yellow. Super bright and super perfect for My mood today!
This polish is a bit thin, still have VNL after 2 coats. She makes up for it by drying super fast. Like most neons this color dries a bit flat.
Sooooo I topped her off with finger paints Flecked. A Beautiful flakie that's shifts neon green to blue. I think these two are a pretty good match.

I realized it was "Fish Egg Friday" so thought I'd show My support by adding an accent nail with white pearl micro beads (don't these remind You of bubbles...can't wait to do a bubble bath Mani with these)

Have a great weekend Everyone! Keep calm & Glitter on ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!