FiND iT!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

ARTSY WEDESDAY Matte N Shine

This weeks theme was to incorporate matte & shine into one manicure. I went with Black & ivory colored Dice with shiny dots...I pretty happy with the turnout except the overall look was a bit chunky due to the fact that I was lazy and didn't remove my last manicure of Nars Orgasm :/
But I feel my shorter nail length was perfect for dice. If my nails had been longer I definitely would have went with Dominos ;)

Polish Used:

•Loreal Ravens Strength
•Revlon Runway Pearl
•WarPaint Beauty Mattify

I love the look of runway pearl & ravens strength with the matte coat. They both have gorgeous shimmer that has a nice depth when flat....

Enjoy!

And join us next week for Fishtail Manicures!!

Check out more Matte & Shiny Manicures from the rest of the ARTSY WEDNESDAY Team:

labMuffin

Prettypurplepolish

Mariasnailpolishblog

Nailsbymslizard

unnakednails

Nailandpolish

BeautyGnome

15 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea, and a very fun man :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Maria :) I enjoyed this mani for a whole 2 hours & looked down and it was ruined...idk what happened. Just glad I had already taken pics

      Delete
  2. ur dice are perfect! the dots are so equal and everything! fab design and i like ur shorter nail length! :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Catrine ;) I love my new dotting tools & have bee using them non stop. It was time for a change to I chopped the nails down. I like em short for now

      Delete
  3. I like! I always wondered how well that War Paint Beauty Matte top coat worked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much it's the ONLY Matte Topcoat I will use...I'm always raving about. I need to get a back up bottle

      Delete
  4. It's funny and a great idea! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so so so so so sooo cool! In love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks...it was awesome even tho I only wore it for a few hours lmao

      Delete
  7. I was just thinking about doing dice nails today! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks....you should try it. I loved how bold it was

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!!The dice look is just too cool.You got some mind blow'n stuff going on here.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!