FiND iT!

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

ARTSY WEDNESDAY Music


Welcome to another week of Artsy Wednesday! We are strumming to our own beat with this weeks theme being Music.

I knew I wanted a fun manicure inspired by a BoOmBox. Growing up I loved my BoOmBox & still listen to Music everyday.

Polish Used:

•Sinful Colors Clementine
•Sinful Colors Slate
•WetNWild Hollywood Walk Of Fane
•Club Art Striper Black
•Club Art Striper Red
•Club Art Striper Green

Hope You enjoy this weeks theme & Manicures

Check out more Musically themed manicures from the Artsy Wednesday Team:

labMuffin

Prettypurplepolish

Mariasnailpolishblog

Nailsbymslizard

KaKaBeautyBlog

unnakednails

BeautyGnome

8 comments:

  1. This is super funky! The orange background really makes it pop, well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle ! That's Sinful Colors Clementine. It's such a nice punchy orange color. Im really surprised by how much I like it

      Delete
  2. Thanks! I love it :)...would be cool if it played music tho lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! These are amazing! SO cute and clever! Ahhh! My music notes look lame in comparison! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You KaKa :) your manicure wasn't lame at all...i thought it was cute. That's the great thing about being in thisground tho is to pull inspiration and technique from each other

    ReplyDelete

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!