FiND iT!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Minx Manicure

I picked up a package of MINX Manicure nail strips while shopping at ulta a few weeks back.

I got the design Minxlusion Chex...which is a beautiful black & holographic checkerboard pattern.
I decided to use these as accents on both My fingers and toes

I'm loving the results & they were super easy to apply....price tag was a but steep at 18.00 so not sure I'd repurchase unless it was a special occasion

Very fun and dramatic manicure none the less ;)

Polish used:

•kleancolors black
•Sally hansens Diamonds

Have you tried Minx or any other nailstrips? What are Your thoughts on these?

4 comments:

  1. Wow these are hot!! I've tried two types, the Sally Hansen ones are the easiest for me to use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Holly...I'm loving this look. The Sally Hansen ones are great too...I love the variety in designs & no drying time ;)

      Delete
  2. Omg I love it, you will have to do my nails :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I still have some... I will bring em Saturday

      Delete

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!