FiND iT!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

ARTSY WEDNESDAY Dotticure

This weeks them was to incorporate dots into our look using only dotting tools,toothpicks,bobbypins ect...after applying a base coat of our choosing.

I chose to go for a bubbly look using three holographic colors over a black Creme polish. The look was very iridescent and rainbow....looks like someone was blowing bubbles at midnite.

I'm pleased with the outcome...I will admit that this was not easy to photograph so I apologize for the blur or flashes in some of the photos but I did try and capture the essence of the look.

Polish used:

•kleancolors Black
•Layla Coral Glam
•Layla Flash Black
•Layla

Check out more Dotticures from the the other Artsy Wednesday Members:

labMuffin

Prettypurplepolish

Hookedbyhollysagemini

Mariasnailpolishblog

Nailsbymslizard

KaKaBeautyBlog

unnakednails

Nailandpolish

BeautyGnome

Join us next week for Manicures inspired By: MUSIC!!


16 comments:

  1. Awww, this is truly beautiful, I love it, great idea. It looks as something from out of space :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Maria...I tried it against a white base as well...but it was just so magical against the black!

      Delete
  2. This is so classy. I love this mani, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You weekly nails this was soo pretty in the sun

      Delete
  3. This is so so so cool! Love the crazy rainbow holographic colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You....This Manicure was wild to look at...I'm sooo loving holos

      Delete
  4. Never would have thought to do this it it's so cool with the holos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Yoi Stephanie...holo polish really pops against a black background

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank You ;) I received quite a few compliments on this one

      Delete
  6. These holo dots look amazing! Really stunning disco glam vibe :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Michelle..it was a funky mani ;) I loved it and will be trying it with other dark colors

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank You holly...it was very pretty to stare at

      Delete
  9. Really beautiful! Actually looks like you put OPI Spotted over a holo polish :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly I have t gotten my hands on a bottle of OPI spotted just yet....but I'm sure that would be a beautiful combo :)

      Delete

Hello Dolls :) without You this blog is nothing! I appreciate all feed back & comments. I do this blog out of a pure love of beauty,colors & fun. I love the hunt &experimenting with new things! Hope you enjoy it!